1. 75% Attendance is required for the students in order
to appear for any examination held in school or for the
2. Students must attend school regularly. HOWEVER, A
CHILD SHOULD NOT COME TO SCHOOL IF HE/ SHE
IS NOT WELL. ONCE A CHILD COMES TO SCHOOL
HE/SHE IS EXPECTED TO REMAIN IN SCHOOL TILL
3. A CHILD MUST NOT COME TO SCHOOL ONLY TO
ANSWER A TEST.
4. Students are expected to come to school well in time.
School does not entertain late comers for any reason.
Gates will be closed at the stipulated time given by the
5. If a child is absent for any reason, a leave note must be
written and signed by the parent in the child's diary.
He/She will not be allowed to attend the class unless
he/she brings a leave note from the parent.
6. For absence of more than three days, prior written
permission must be taken from the Principal.
7. If a child is absent for more than three days due to
illness, his/her leave note must be accompanied by a
8. All students are expected to attend the school on the
reopening day and also on the last day before any
vacation. Those who are not doing so are liable to have
their names struck off the roll and in case of readmission,
they will have to pay the full admission fee again.
9. A student who is absent for 15 days or more without information, will be considered as having left the school and his/her name will be struck off the roll.